Arch De Triumph
The Mona Lisa.We arrived at about 9am and managed to get to the front of the barrier as the people were only about 5 deep. When we walked back past the exhibition room at 9:30, the people were about 10 deep.
So if you go to the louvre, go to the Mona Lisa first, then go and see everything else.
So if you go to the louvre, go to the Mona Lisa first, then go and see everything else.
The Winged Victory
This is just a bit of the roof, but have a look at it!
"Bec, are you sure you know where you are?"
"This place is so damn big, I'm lost. I just want to see the expensive Jewelery!"
"Hey I think its in here somewhere"
"Oh yeah, I want to buy some of that."Yes those stones are real and that was all they recovered after the poor french people raided the Louvre. Let them eat cake indeed!
Bec went through a shrinking machine before going into this bedroom.
Take note, the smallest piece of art in the Louvre!
Nope, can't read anything.
A few coffins.
Lots of mummies tombs.
Out of the camera frame Big boy!!
Something Famous! (My dad will probably spew that I don't know what this is)
Dude, ancient guitars!!
More art!
Two minutes after this I saw another piece of art with just two arms...
More jewellery
Becs favourite piece of art in the Louvre
Napeolen being crowned King. The cardinal in the painting chose not the turn up from the event however Napoleon had him painting in the painting. This is true for a couple of other people in the painting.





No comments:
Post a Comment