skip to main | skip to sidebar

Aussie in Cambridge

I'm an aussie living in Cambridge in the UK. I write about my life.

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Spring days in Cambridge

It was a great spring day today, Bec and I decided to go and look at all the flowers in Cambridge. The city really seems to flower about this time of year and looks beautiful. We took some photos of tour day.
Posted by James at 7:43 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
James
View my complete profile

Links

  • My photoblog
  • Flickr Images
  • Chris and Shannons Blog
  • Main Homepage

Blog Archive

  • ►  2006 (16)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (7)
  • ▼  2005 (77)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ▼  April (16)
      • Weather
      • Spring days in Cambridge
      • Bec at Clare College
      • Me at Clare College
      • Back of Clare College
      • I taught Bec what the macro lens was on her camera...
      • more flowers
      • and more flowers
      • James at the back entrance to St Johns College
      • Me at the rear entrance to Kings College
      • A nesting goose
      • Easter Time
      • Tempering the Chocolate
      • I've never made eggs before
      • The filling
      • Chris with his easter egg
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (27)
  • ►  2004 (62)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (43)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  August (2)