Last week I was finally treated to some decent snow in Cambridge. Most of the snow has melted over night but when I woke last Friday, it was still snowing. Bek and I decided to have a snow fight in the street, much to the delight of the workmen next door who cheered her on when she threw a snowball into my head. Following that, I decided to cycle to work as I thought I would beat the bus (and I did beat the bus). The snow was really strange to ride in but the traffic was a lot slower. About half way there, the roads started melting and turning muddy which was fun mixed with the white snow.
I don't think I will get any more snow until next year but I sure had fun it it this year.
Pics below.
Friday, March 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment